New Millennium Bank is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, liability for military service, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other basis made unlawful by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on New Millennium Bank.
Please inform the Bank's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
You can reach us at 201-585-6090 in USA, Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
For all applicants and inquires email:
Position: Loan Note / Operations Specialist
Posted Date: September 10, 2019
Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Address: 222 Bruce Reynolds Blvd, Suite #400, Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Employee Type: Part Time
- Open for both Entry Level & Experienced Candidates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills
- Good interpersonal communication and computer skills
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as adding machines and typewriters
- The Loan Operations Specialist manages and maintains the bank’s core system with new or updated loan documentation and make sure new or updated information is properly and accurately recorded.
- LOS is responsible for reviewing the accuracy of the information input into the bank’s systems and makes sure the procedures and policies are followed.
- LOS supports bank personnel with various questions regarding updates to bank systems as well as payments of inquiries received from the customers.
- The Note Specialist is responsible for preparing loan packages for closing as well as funding loans.
- The NS coordinates loan closings with borrowers, attorneys, Title companies, and other related parties.
- The NS is expected to provide high quality customer service while contributing to Note Department and NMB goals and objectives.
- The position is responsible for ensuring timely management of assigned pipeline for closing, funding, shipping, and various other post-closing functions.
- There may be more responsibilities and duties than listed above.